Olfactory cortex large multipolar cell
Electrophysiological properties of Olfactory cortex large multipolar cells from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
GABAergic inhibitory interneurons in the posterior piriform cortex of the GAD67-GFP mouse.
||Young A; Sun QQ
The loss of interneuron functional diversity in the piriform cortex after induction of experimental epilepsy.
||Gavrilovici C; Pollock E; Everest M; Poulter MO
Expert curators for Olfactory cortex large multipolar cells:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Olfactory cortex large multipolar cells in other resources:
- View information about Olfactory cortex large multipolar cells across database resources at the
Neuroscience Information Framework
- View genes differentially expressed in brain regions containing Olfactory cortex large multipolar cells from the Allen Institute Mouse Brain Atlas
- View defining information for Olfactory cortex large multipolar cells at
- View collaboratively developed and standardized computational models containing Olfactory cortex large multipolar cells at
Open Source Brain