Electrophysiological properties of Retina bipolar cells from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Modulation of Ca(2+)-activated K+ currents and Ca(2+)-dependent action potentials by exocytosis in goldfish bipolar cell terminals.
||J. Physiol. (Lond.)
Expert curators for Retina bipolar cells:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Retina bipolar cells in other resources: