spike amplitude from trough
Common definition: Voltage indicating height of action potential, calculated as the difference between AP peak and AHP trough voltages. Commonly measured using first AP in train at rheobase current.
Electrophysiological values of spike amplitude from trough across neuron types from literature:
- Values are unchanged from those reported. Refer to individual articles for definition and calculation methodology.
- Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Click on neuron name axis labels (e.g. Dentate gyrus granule cell) to view corresponding neuron page
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.