Electrophysiological properties of Neostriatum TH+ cells from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Electrophysiological and morphological characteristics and synaptic connectivity of tyrosine hydroxylase-expressing neurons in adult mouse striatum.
||Ibáñez-Sandoval O; Tecuapetla F; Unal B; Shah F; Koós T; Tepper JM
Postnatal development of tyrosine hydroxylase mRNA-expressing neurons in mouse neostriatum.
||Masuda M; Miura M; Inoue R; Imanishi M; Saino-Saito S; Takada M; Kobayashi K; Aosaki T
||Eur. J. Neurosci.
Expert curators for Neostriatum TH+ cells:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Neostriatum TH+ cells in other resources: