Oculomotor nucleus motor neuron
Electrophysiological properties of Oculomotor nucleus motor neurons from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Temporal sequence of changes in electrophysiological properties of oculomotor motoneurons during postnatal development.
||Carrascal L; Nieto-Gonzalez JL; Núñez-Abades P; Torres B
Homeostatic dysregulation in membrane properties of masticatory motoneurons compared with oculomotor neurons in a mouse model for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
||Venugopal S; Hsiao CF; Sonoda T; Wiedau-Pazos M; Chandler SH
Expert curators for Oculomotor nucleus motor neurons:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Oculomotor nucleus motor neurons in other resources: