Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cell
Electrophysiological properties of Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cells from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Olfactory bulb glomeruli: external tufted cells intrinsically burst at theta frequency and are entrained by patterned olfactory input.
||Hayar A; Karnup S; Shipley MT; Ennis M
Functional heterogeneity of periglomerular cells in the rat olfactory bulb.
||Puopolo M; Belluzzi O
||Eur. J. Neurosci.
Two GABAergic intraglomerular circuits differentially regulate tonic and phasic presynaptic inhibition of olfactory nerve terminals.
||Shao Z; Puche AC; Kiyokage E; Szabo G; Shipley MT
Expert curators for Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cells:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cells in other resources:
- View information about Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cells across database resources at the
Neuroscience Information Framework
- View genes differentially expressed in brain regions containing Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cells from the Allen Institute Mouse Brain Atlas
- View defining information for Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cells at
- View computational models for Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cells in
and ion channels and synaptic currents in
- View collaboratively developed and standardized computational models containing Olfactory bulb (main) periglomerular cells at
Open Source Brain