Spinal cord ventral horn motor neuron gamma
Electrophysiological properties of Spinal cord ventral horn motor neuron gammas from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Sensorimotor function is modulated by the serotonin receptor 1d, a novel marker for gamma motor neurons.
|Enjin A; Leão KE; Mikulovic S; Le Merre P; Tourtellotte WG; Kullander K
|Mol. Cell. Neurosci.
Expert curators for Spinal cord ventral horn motor neuron gammas:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Spinal cord ventral horn motor neuron gammas in other resources:
- View information about Spinal cord ventral horn motor neuron gammas across database resources at the
Neuroscience Information Framework
- View genes differentially expressed in brain regions containing Spinal cord ventral horn motor neuron gammas from the Allen Institute Mouse Brain Atlas
- View defining information for Spinal cord ventral horn motor neuron gammas at
- View collaboratively developed and standardized computational models containing Spinal cord ventral horn motor neuron gammas at
Open Source Brain