Trigeminal nucleus intrinsic cell
Electrophysiological properties of Trigeminal nucleus intrinsic cells from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Electrophysiological properties of dural afferents in the absence and presence of inflammatory mediators.
||Harriott AM; Gold MS
Electrical properties of interneurons found within the trigeminal motor nucleus.
||McDavid S; Verdier D; Lund JP; Kolta A
||Eur. J. Neurosci.
Expert curators for Trigeminal nucleus intrinsic cells:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Trigeminal nucleus intrinsic cells in other resources:
- View information about Trigeminal nucleus intrinsic cells across database resources at the
Neuroscience Information Framework
- View genes differentially expressed in brain regions containing Trigeminal nucleus intrinsic cells from the Allen Institute Mouse Brain Atlas
- View defining information for Trigeminal nucleus intrinsic cells at
- View collaboratively developed and standardized computational models containing Trigeminal nucleus intrinsic cells at
Open Source Brain