Medial Nucleus of Trapezoid Body neuron
Electrophysiological properties of Medial Nucleus of Trapezoid Body neurons from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Kv1.1-containing channels are critical for temporal precision during spike initiation.
||Gittelman JX; Tempel BL
Hyperexcitability and reduced low threshold potassium currents in auditory neurons of mice lacking the channel subunit Kv1.1.
||Brew HM; Hallows JL; Tempel BL
||J. Physiol. (Lond.)
In vivo synaptic transmission and morphology in mouse models of Tuberous sclerosis, Fragile X syndrome, Neurofibromatosis type 1, and Costello syndrome.
||Wang T; de Kok L; Willemsen R; Elgersma Y; Borst JG
||Front Cell Neurosci
Expert curators for Medial Nucleus of Trapezoid Body neurons:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Medial Nucleus of Trapezoid Body neurons in other resources: