Cochlear nucleus (dorsal) pyramidal neuron
Electrophysiological properties of Cochlear nucleus (dorsal) pyramidal neurons from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Two distinct types of inhibition mediated by cartwheel cells in the dorsal cochlear nucleus.
||Mancilla JG; Manis PB
Age-related changes in the inhibitory response properties of dorsal cochlear nucleus output neurons: role of inhibitory inputs.
||Caspary DM; Schatteman TA; Hughes LF
Expert curators for Cochlear nucleus (dorsal) pyramidal neurons:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Cochlear nucleus (dorsal) pyramidal neurons in other resources:
- View information about Cochlear nucleus (dorsal) pyramidal neurons across database resources at the
Neuroscience Information Framework
- View genes differentially expressed in brain regions containing Cochlear nucleus (dorsal) pyramidal neurons from the Allen Institute Mouse Brain Atlas
- View defining information for Cochlear nucleus (dorsal) pyramidal neurons at
- View collaboratively developed and standardized computational models containing Cochlear nucleus (dorsal) pyramidal neurons at
Open Source Brain