Hippocampus CA1 neurogliaform cell
Electrophysiological properties of Hippocampus CA1 neurogliaform cells from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Common origins of hippocampal Ivy and nitric oxide synthase expressing neurogliaform cells.
||Tricoire L; Pelkey KA; Daw MI; Sousa VH; Miyoshi G; Jeffries B; Cauli B; Fishell G; McBain CJ
Unitary IPSPs evoked by interneurons at the stratum radiatum-stratum lacunosum-moleculare border in the CA1 area of the rat hippocampus in vitro.
||Vida I; Halasy K; Szinyei C; Somogyi P; Buhl EH
||J. Physiol. (Lond.)
Persistent barrage firing in cortical interneurons can be induced in vivo and may be important for the suppression of epileptiform activity.
||Suzuki N; Tang CS; Bekkers JM
||Front Cell Neurosci
Expert curators for Hippocampus CA1 neurogliaform cells:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Hippocampus CA1 neurogliaform cells in other resources:
- View information about Hippocampus CA1 neurogliaform cells across database resources at the
Neuroscience Information Framework
- View genes differentially expressed in brain regions containing Hippocampus CA1 neurogliaform cells from the Allen Institute Mouse Brain Atlas
- View defining information for Hippocampus CA1 neurogliaform cells at
- View collaboratively developed and standardized computational models containing Hippocampus CA1 neurogliaform cells at
Open Source Brain