Hippocampus CA2 basket cell broad
Electrophysiological properties of Hippocampus CA2 basket cell broads from literature:
- Reports: Blue dots indicate human-curated values; Orange dots indicate non-human curated values
- Mean+SD: mean and standard deviation of human-curated neuron measurements
- All neurons: mean and standard deviation computed over all neurons in database
- Mouse over neuron report data points and click to view corresponding publication
- Mouse over y- axis labels to view definition or click to view values across neuron types
- Zoom in on a section of plot by dragging cursor. Zoom out by double clicking on plot.
- Legend: Blue dots = text-mined values human curated; Orange dots = text-mined values not human curated
Articles with extracted electrophysiology properties:
Local circuitry involving parvalbumin-positive basket cells in the CA2 region of the hippocampus.
||Mercer A; Eastlake K; Trigg HL; Thomson AM
Characterization of neurons in the CA2 subfield of the adult rat hippocampus.
||Mercer A; Trigg HL; Thomson AM
Expert curators for Hippocampus CA2 basket cell broads:
No assigned expert curators:
Become a neuron curator (login required)
More information about Hippocampus CA2 basket cell broads in other resources:
- View information about Hippocampus CA2 basket cell broads across database resources at the
Neuroscience Information Framework
- View genes differentially expressed in brain regions containing Hippocampus CA2 basket cell broads from the Allen Institute Mouse Brain Atlas
- View defining information for Hippocampus CA2 basket cell broads at
- View collaboratively developed and standardized computational models containing Hippocampus CA2 basket cell broads at
Open Source Brain